This is a tips for you should you encounter any error while doing the installation of adobe CC on your Mac OS.
1) Uninstall all adobe related software
2) Reinstall the adobe application manager
3) Use the adobe CC cleaner tool
4) If all the above still fail to resolve the issue, do DELETE anything related to adobe on your machine.
For my case, I used option 4 as all the others are not working for me. Here what I did:
1) Delete adobe folder from the application folder
2) Delete abode folder from the application/utilities folder
3) Delete adobe folder from ~/Library/Application Support folder
Viola. My installation is working fine after the above.